Took Matt to go paint ceramics today. He made a very 'colorful' robot and I made Baby Connor Tucker Wyatt Chris Ryan Frank Matney a piggy bank. It was pretty fun, We get to pick them up in about a week. Jarad and Kathy stopped by there also and when I got home I found a present they had left for the baby. It was a lynard Skynrd onesie!!! Toooo Cute!!! Tyson will be so proud! LOL
I also tried once again to fix my cell phone. This has become the BIGGEST pain in the butt ever. I ordered them online but then had to do an "identity verification" over the phone AND FAILED IT! haha! So I go to the AT&T shop, they couldn't help me unless I want to start my whole plan over there and pay a minimum of 200 bucks (they don't give free or discounted phones with new plans any more) I then decided to go to the walmart in town and do it through them because they still give the free phones and they were the phones we wanted! great right?! NO! The lady is a retard... well maybe not... honestly I think she was just super bitchy and lazy and didn't want to do her job. Told me I couldn't do it because for Tyson and I to do the family plan thing he had to physically be there in front of her. HELLO?! I-R-A-Q! That is what the damn P.O.A. is for that I'm holding in front of your face, genius! So I leave and decide to go to the other walmart, thinking they may have a bit more smarts. On my way there I get pulled over. joy... and guess who didn't get their license renewed on their 21st birthday??? This chick right here! So, I got a warning and had to go home. Never even made it to the other freaking Hell-mart and I'm still phone less. Plus I had Matthew with me and he was sure I was getting put in jail. Nothing like dealing with Deputy Douche and a paranoid 6 year old.
oh, and I just got done watching an episode of 20/20 about people breast feeding their kids when they are in the 3rd grade... Are you freaking kidding me?!?! I think I just vomited a little bit.
well... that was my day. haha.
Friday, January 2, 2009
great.
Posted by Michelle & Co. at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
awwww Shell!
lol btw I saw that creepy ass episode of 20/20...was it the british lady? it made me vomit also. lol.
ok so when is the damn baby shower? or did you have it without me? ill shank if i dont get to come visit!
Post a Comment