Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BUMMER!


Side view... good as it got lol look in the top left of the picture.

went to have the 4D ultrasound done today. It was a huge flop. The kid did not cooperate at all, couldn't get any face shots. The lady tried for 45 minutes and no luck. I get to have a free redo, so that's nice. I kinda wonder if I should just go to Castleton instead? The quality would probably be a little better. but if the kid isn't cooperating then it doesn't really matter either way. soooo? I dunno. It does look like he may have some chubby cheeks tho :)
same picture, just labeled.

1 comments:

Delaney the Undead said...

Awwww shell!
lol...I dont know what castleton is...but this is the quality that ours came out in...

drew wasnt hiding behind the placenta but there is alot of amniotic matter that floats around in there and covers stuff up...what our ultrasound technician did was remove all of it with his magical tools and we could see drewy's face.

Im really excited for your redo! post pictures!