Tyson got word today that he will be deploying in October. Took them long enough to give him an answer! He is not re enlisting or extending so he should be back in February. It sucks that he will miss the holidays and alot of this pregnancy, But we always knew it was a possibility. He should be back in time for the birth. I will be going back to Columbus for a few months and we are going to keep our Apartment here in California so we don't have to deal with moving again. It sucks that he is going but its also nice to finally have a straight answer to what is going on! On the upside, it will be a shorter deployment, extra baby money and I get to visit our family and friends. I have his address for over in Iraq if you want it. He loved getting letters and packages from you all last time! Keep him in your prayers for a safe and fast return!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment