Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello All

Lets see... Tyson is still training. He was sick for awhile, but then again when is that boy not sick?! He likes CAX more this year,He also said its a bit more stressful. I guess thats what ya get for deploying and getting promotions? I feel bad for the guys in his squad because Ole Tyson can be a bit of a... well... BUTT when at work. Hopefully he makes it back alive. LOL Just Kidding.


I'm good, kinda bored, but good. Have been reading a ton, which is odd for me I guess its just more proof that I'm getting old. I made it to school Orientation!!!! Good news is I'm saving a ton of money and get to skip a class because I did the whole Health Careers thing back at North. Bad news is I'm on the waiting list. The stupid class filled up way early this year. Iam 5th on the wait list and the admissions lady said there is still a good chance I can get in. Lets hope! Other wise I have to wait until January and that's way to long!


I Posted some of the crafty stuff my mom and I made on Pendletonyardsales.com so we will see if I get any takers.


I think I'm gonna plan a trip to LA when Tyson gets back from 29 Palms. We have both been there, but just have never done the whole "touristy" thing. We are kinda running outta things to do around here, have already gone to all the zoos and amusement parks except for knottsberry farm. I dunno I'm just racking my brain tring to come up with a fun weekend trip.


I think that about sums it up for now.


OH! One more thing! NO Tyson does not know for sure if he is leaving for Iraq! I hear the rumors have been flying back home in Indiana so I will try to set them straight. Tyson is in Bravo Company they have NOT came out with their final deployment list and probably wont until some time mid September. As of now word has it that he and some other other Bravo-ers will not have to go. That can change he may have to do a partial deployment (3-4 months) or maybe a whole deployment (unlikely) Weather or not he goes we will both be fine. This is his job, this is what he does. We have both been through it before and have done just fine. I know it can seem scary but he and I both know moping around wont help. Every one cheer up! LOL We promise to let you all know when it is actually SET IN STONE. Please don't listen to the rumor mill and just ask Tyson or I. Sorry for ranting and sounding cranky I just wanna set it straight. :)
Below is one of The creations my mom and I have made! They are Baby Sundaes! pretty Cute huh?! They have baby outfits and things in them.

1 comments:

Delaney the Undead said...

lol...i want to order a baby sundae because they are so freaking cute, but I dont really have a reason too so im stuck. lol

as for LA, its ghetto...dont go! I dont want to get the call that some gangstas drive by-d you guys.

I miss you shell! im calling you today actually....