House update- SUUUUUUUUUCKS. The realtor who is helping sell the house we want is being a pain. I refuse to pay full asking price for a foreclosed home that still needs a little work. Only problem, I haven't found ANY other available houses that I like. My back up houses have accepted offers.Even raised our loan amount by a big chunk and still nothing. o.v.e.r. i.t.
I also have a favor to ask all of you bargain shopping folks! If you happen to stumble across some old CHEAP/FREE Dr. Seuss books could ya let me know?! I have a little something up my sleeve for a special day in March... the 13th to be exact. They will be getting cut up so old damaged Dr. Seuss books are just fine.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Insert Title Here
Posted by Michelle & Co. at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment