Connor chowing down on some corn on the cob.
*Everything is still going great with my new job. I really like it! There is never a dull moment, that's for sure!
* Tyson had a really good softball game Monday! (about time lol)
* Went to Metamora and Octoberfest.
* Makenzie is rocking Gamestop.
* Connor has made it another week with out stitches or a broken bone!
* I can't wait for fall break and Halloween!!!!
On Saturday Tyson, Connor, Mom and myself all went to Metamora. I Love that place! Then later that night Tyson had to go to work so Connor and I decided to go to the Octoberfest with Some friends. Being the awesome mother that I am totally underestimated Indiana... at night... In October. It got freaking freezing and I Waaaaaay Under dressed Connor. Keisha came to the rescue and tuck him in her coat for almost the whole night. When Connor wasn't stuffed away in a Carhartt he was spending time with his MANny Chris
......priceless...
1 comments:
Too cute!! I'm jealous about Metamora! I freaking love that place!!! Did ya get to feed the ducks? Anywho... Conner so looks like Matt in that second picture.
Post a Comment