This weeks happenings...
Tyson and I had a date night. We went to the Road House and then went to watch 'Year One.' Had a good time even though it was kinda strange to be baby-less.
We also had a guys/girls night. Tyson, Matt, Connor and the Mark Matney clan all went bowling while Jen, Nat, some girls Jen works with and I all went to see 'The Proposal' It was really good!
My phone works again!!! I have had this phone for like 3 or 4 years and just couldn't part with it, about 4 days after it went swimming I was able to get it to start working again! Happy Day! I have a super phone! LOL
We went and visited Great Grandma Coles at the nursing home. It went pretty well. Connor was a big hit with the nursing staff. After the visit we went scouting around Columbus with Mary to find a high chair. Columbus has a pretty junky highchair selection so we ended up ordering one from walmart.com. I cant wait for it to get here!!! Connor is gonna love it!Tyson got a new toy... boys boys boys... LOL Its a '94 jeep cherokee sport with a 3 inch lift and 33 inch tires and some other stuff. That doesn't mean much to me, but the guys think its pretty exciting. Its really pretty nice and he got an awesome deal on it. Come to find out Tyson and Mark are related to the guy. He didn't want to sell the jeep but his wife convinced him he should so now its ours LOL
Makenzie is back from ISU. She missed her ConnorBug.
Nothing else has really been going on besides softball, swimming and job junk.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Hola!
Posted by Michelle & Co. at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ha ha our date night last night consisted of the outback tv shopping (dont ask) and Year One... too funny.
Post a Comment