Friday, February 27, 2009

Another Appt.

Had 2 Doctors appointments this week.

On Wednesday I had an ultrasound to see if lil man had flipped or not and he did! All is well! They estimate him to weigh about 6 lbs 15 oz right now. We could see his hair on the ultrasound, it was a bunch of fuzz on his head! Really surprised me too, I was bald for the first year of my life and from what I hear Tyson wasn't very hairy either lol All his organs and everything look good. We could see his lungs practicing to breath, so that was cool. He does look like he has a big nose though... oh goodness I hope not! haha

On Thursday I had a normal appointment. His head is alot lower and I am 1 1/2 to 2 centimeters dilated and 70% effaced now. We are getting there!

Bring on the horrible labor pain and 3 am feedings...

1 comments:

Val said...

you can do it hon!