(Picture taken at 20 weeks right before bed time lol)
Just a quick update on random stuff...
Went to the Doc. today for just a normal appointment. The baby's heart beat is still normal and in the 140's. He kicked the doppler when she was trying to record it lol thats my boy! I will have an ultrasound on the 13th unless one opens up sooner. I got a flu shot and that was about the jist of my appointment.
Im 21 weeks along now and feeling well and the boy is moving around ALOT more. I have been having crazy cravings for the mini hershey bars. Thank goodness all that halloween candy is on sale now! LOL my only complaint is back pain on my left side... yuck!
I think we have narrowed down the baby name so far its probably going to be Connor James/ Connor Ryan. Things could change but as of now we are leaning towrds those. Im still on the hunt for the 'perfect' name! haha!
Tyson is doing well. He is getting mail now, seems like its taking about 10-14 days to get to him. He says hello and misses everyone.
I managed to get a few ideas outta him of thing he wanted/needed...
DVDs
Food
bowls ( probably plastic microwaveable ones with lids)
a nice towel
Canned food (he said chef boyardee stuff is a BIG hit over there)
energy drinks (Rockstar punch energy+citrus is his fav. It comes in a bright green can. Im having trouble finding it though)
Thats pretty much all I got. He just gets excited to get mail and they normaly share most things.
they have a microwave and i sent him a george forman grill and can opener to use. Grandma Jo also sent him a new coffee maker. He has his own mini kitchen! LOL
Monday, November 3, 2008
here ya go!
Posted by Michelle & Co. at 4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
michelle you are so adorable, preggo lady! i need to get you a 'preggo not fat shirt' but honestly you dont look fat at all so it might be pointless...lol
as for tyson. SO glad hes safe. I plan on calling you soon bc when i go home i wanted to know if i can come to your baby shower!?? please please????
miss you!
Post a Comment