Wednesday, October 8, 2008

hello.

(Picture taken at 17 weeks- day Tyson left- thats why its a sad face and teary eyes haha)

Im turning into a cow... I have gained between 7-9 lbs so far. I can finally feel him move on a regular basis now! He really started going at it 3 days ago, Im pretty sure he was protesting Tyson leaving haha!

I havent talked to Tyson since he was in minnesota the day he left. His group went from California to minnesota then Amsterdam then Kuwait then Im guessing their final spot in Iraq? I will post when I hear from him again. Im not sure what kind of things he is going to need this time yet either.

I made in back to Indiana. The plane ride wasnt too bad, but I was sitting by sick people on both flights, so big surprise im SIIIIICK! ugh! its nice to be back, a little strange but good. I will start visiting people soon. I just want to lay low for awhile and get over my cold first.

1 comments:

Delaney the Undead said...

awwww poor michelle! i hope ya feel better soon, ive been meaning to text ya. give roxy and tuff big hugs for me.
miss ya!